Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Untitled #18

My mind and heart try to communicate together but they can never meet.  They seem to pass by each other never acknowledging that the other one exists.  My mind tells me to do this.  And my heart tells me to do that which is exactly the opposite.  It's hard not to follow my heart for I have always been led by my heart.  Especially when I see someone in need.  Sometimes I get confused between someone need of something and someone in need of a friend to just lesson (listen) to or talk to.  It hurts me greatly and bothers me much more when I found that I have not been a true friend.  Although, I might have lost someone's friendship that person will never loose (lose) mine.  For to be a true friend one must lurn (Learn) to change himself when he finds that he was wrong.  He must be willing to stand by and uphold his friend whatever decision they make. He must be willing to let our friendship grow for it is one of the greatest blessings that God has blessed of persons with.  For every friend is different and unique to hold a spot in your life that will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment