Monday, December 31, 2012

Untitled Prayer #1

For one night have many people he knows but few that he may consider a friend.  That he can trust with everything that is within him.  Thoughts, dreams, hopes wished, everyday life, problems, joys, sadness, defeat, victory.

God is the closest friend of all, through prayer and fasting.  He will help you through all problems no matter how large or small.  He provides for the birds of the air though they do not sew.  He provides for the Lilly of the Valley.

He dose (does) so much more four (for) me every day that I live I cannot tell it all but most of all He provides a way to change one's heart so that the mind and heart can eventually meet and do what is right to do.

Even though everything that you may be doing might be wrong in time, He can turn everything around as long as you give your all to Him.

Lord, I'm sorry I let you down again but with your help I want to change the way I walk, act, dress, eat, sleep, drink (and) wake but I cannot do it without your help.

I am not begging for anything because and (in the) Father's house there is more than enough.

But I am asking that you help me change to become the best friend that anybody might need.  I want to be able to lessen and not give my view on what should be done.  Help me not to talk to others what people talk to me about.  Remind me to pray with them when they have a problem and not at them.

Bring their name to my memory when I am by myself and teach me to pray.

Lord, you are the only one that can solve any problem, not me.  Lord, let my house always be open to you and your ways...not mine.

For your way is perfect and mine is imperfect without you.  Thank you for being a friend to me through the years for what ever I have done.  You have stood by me and not in my way.  You're (you) never forced me to do anything even though you knew I was wrong down and I must thank you for being there.

Could you help me be that kind of friend.  I don't know what I just asked for reality but I guess I'll find out.  Don't know what to do that help me to know what to say to talk for me.  Where do I go from hear (here)?  The heath (heart)?

No comments:

Post a Comment